For customer-specific requirements in thermal management, we develop function-integrated, installation space-optimized system solutions consisting of the entire VOSS portfolio together with our competence center for valve technology in Gründau. The integration of valves, lines, connecting systems or manifolds into ready-to-install assemblies enables the maximum performance of electric and hybrid vehicles with minimal assembly effort. Our modules ensure maximum performance, range and battery life with minimal emissions. They are the reliable and cost-efficient solutions for customized thermal management systems.
- Low maintenance and installation space-optimized connection technology
- Pre-formed lines and their routing
- Easily integrated sensors, manifolds and valves with in-house developed actuators
- Customized components and aggregates, e.g. pumps
- Through the highest level of system and component know-how in development, design and production, we offer our customers compact system solutions for optimum thermal management in the latest generation of vehicles.
- Reduction of single components and optimal utilization of installation space by combining different line sections
- Optimization of system pressure losses and thus the effectiveness of the pump through individually designed flow channel cross-sections
- Effective control of the different cooling circuits by implementable, VOSS own proportional valves
- Improved and reduced assembly behavior due to customized arrangement of the connection points
- Minimization of the CO2 balance due to the use of recycled material
- Cooling circuits in electric and hybrid vehicles